Ranch fencing is a long-term investment. Good fences should last from 25 to 50 years, and planning is the key to good fencing. This is true whether fencing an area for the first time or replacing old, worn-out fences.
If present fences are in good shape you may want to develop plans around them. But look ahead to the day when these fences, too, may have to be replaced. It is not wise to construct new divider fences if boundary fences are in disrepair and failing.
We can build or repair all your fencing when it comes to the several types of Ranch Fencing. If you need pipe, barbwire, no climb, electric, wire, etc. Raleigh Fence can handle all these types.
A fence that is properly cared for will give long and trouble-free service. Include some of the following suggestions in your regular maintenance program:
- Repair or replace anchor post assemblies whenever they show signs of weakness.
- Refasten loose wires to posts and splice broken wires when necessary.
- Keep the fence wires properly stretched. This will be needed once or twice per year for high-tensile fences.
- Keep weeds and brush cleared from the fence line, especially on electric fences.
- Plan and follow a regular inspection routine for any needed maintenance.